Thursday, December 5, 2013

Notes to my readers

First, I apologize for not getting a more substantive post up today. I'm also sorry it didn't go up until late tonight. But life things came up today, as they will do. I will have something meatier up tomorrow, I promise.

Second, a heartfelt thanks to all of you who have sent me such lovely, supportive messages over the past day or so, after I finally got this blog up and running. You guys rock!

Those of you who can afford to donate to this blog, and have done so, are also awesome. As a reminder, you can contribute via PayPal by clicking this link, or the PayPal button at the upper right-hand corner of this page. Your generosity is deeply appreciated. Now I am able to buy some books about inequality that I've had my eye on, which will help me be a better blogger once I've read them. Thanks, and see you tomorrow!

2 comments: